THROUGH TOM'S EYES, A DISCOVERY OF TRUTH LIGHT AND COLOUR

THROUGH TOM'S EYES, A DISCOVERY OF TRUTH LIGHT AND COLOUR
Official public opening reception July 16th in Partners Hall at the Algonquin Theatre

Friday, August 27, 2010

"IN THE LIGHT" A Collection of Paintings and Drawings by Janine Marson

SHOW DATE: SEPT.11TH.-OCT.30TH, 2010
RENEE'S CAFE, SOUTH RIVER
106 Ottawa Avenue, South River, ON

OPENING NIGHT RECEPTION Saturday September 11th., 2010 5:00-9:00pm

"IN THE LIGHT" is a collection of acrylic paintings, pastel and charcoal drawings that reflect my visual journey. "I love to go for walks in the woods, to see,hear, touch, taste and breathe in the intoxicating smells of moist leaves and moss. I am stopped in my tracks when a glow of light breaks through the trees and illuminates the forest floor like a spotlight in the theatre. I Love to paint the joy and wonder that I see in Nature and living things. I am absolutely captivated by water and movement, especially waterfalls. My work is an expression of my love of the land and the renewing Spirit of Faith, Hope and Love. My soul is moved and stirred to create and share my art by moments of being in the "In the Light"

Meet the artist and see her work. Stay and enjoy a wonderful dinner and live music until 9:00pm

Buffet dinner 5:00-7:00 pm by reservation. Call Lori Mitchell (705)386-0977
Music 7:00-9:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment